Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Simple Potato Soufflé
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The French might call this a soufflé, but I call it OOH la la GOOD!!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups hot instant mashed potatoes or 3 pounds potatoes, peeled, cooked, and mashed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 scallion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes and cream cheese with an electric mixer until well blended. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until brown around the edges.
Serve this right from the oven to get that puffy soufflé-like texture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.