Southern Potato Bake
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Want some down-home, southern-style chow on your table? Then you have to try our Southern Potato Bake. Dish up hearty portions of this hot and hearty potato casserole and enjoy, y'all!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 stick butter, melted, divided
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen southern-style hash browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2
cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, and 1/2 stick butter; mix well. Stir in hash browns, salt, and pepper; pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine corn flakes and remaining butter; mix well. Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 02 14