Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Speedy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mashed potatoes are a must-have all year long, and with this Speedy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe you can turn that ordinary mashed potato dish into something spectacular (without spending too much time over the stove!).
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1 (4-ounce) container garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a large microwaveable bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. Serve immediately.
If you can't find garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese, make your own by combining 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened and cubed; 3 tablespoons butter; 1 minced clove of garlic; and 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite herb.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"