Spicy Buffalo Chicken Baked Potatoes
Few people can resist a hearty baked Idaho potato, but when you combine it with the spiciness of buffalo chicken, there's no way you can turn it down!
1 hr 15 min
What You'll Need:
2 large Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and dried
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed if frozen
cup plain cream cheese
1 tablespoon Buffalo wing hot sauce (or more to taste)
2 scallions, chopped
2 tablespoons skim milk
Salt and pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce potatoes with fork, wrap in foil, and bake 1 hour.
- Halfway through cooking time, place chicken in a nonstick baking dish, sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper, and place in oven alongside potatoes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cream cheese, hot sauce, and scallions; let soften at room temperature.
- Remove potatoes and chicken from oven. Cube chicken. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh, forming a shell. Add cubed chicken, potato flesh, and milk to cream cheese mixture, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potato mixture in potato shells and return to oven 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Feel free to substitute garden veggie cream cheese for the plain.