Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Few people can resist a hearty baked Idaho potato, but when you combine it with the spiciness of buffalo chicken, there's no way you can turn it down!
What You'll Need:
- 2 large Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup plain cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing hot sauce (or more to taste)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce potatoes with fork, wrap in foil, and bake 1 hour.
- Halfway through cooking time, place chicken in a nonstick baking dish, sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper, and place in oven alongside potatoes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cream cheese, hot sauce, and scallions; let soften at room temperature.
- Remove potatoes and chicken from oven. Cube chicken. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh, forming a shell. Add cubed chicken, potato flesh, and milk to cream cheese mixture, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potato mixture in potato shells and return to oven 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Feel free to substitute garden veggie cream cheese for the plain.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!