Can't decide on stuffing or mashed potatoes? Well, look no further 'cause now you can have both in one! This easy potato recipe makes for the perfect side dish during your next holiday bash... or even your next family dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2
pounds potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed (about 4 medium-sized potatoes or 4 cups mashed potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium-sized onion, minced
cup sliced celery
- 1 1/2
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the mashed potatoes in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet; add the onions and celery and sauté until tender but not brown. Add to the potatoes, along with the salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Add the beaten egg and mix well.
- Place in a 7" x 11" glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 40 minutes or until the sides and top are golden.
Try this for the holidays and be a real kitchen hero.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 12 12