Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide on stuffing or mashed potatoes? Well, look no further 'cause now you can have both in one! This Spud Stuffing recipe makes for the perfect side dish during your next holiday bash... or even your next family dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed (about 4 medium-sized potatoes or 4 cups mashed potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the mashed potatoes in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet; add the onions and celery and sauté until tender but not brown. Add to the potatoes, along with the salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Add the beaten egg and mix well.
- Place in a 7" x 11" glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 40 minutes or until the sides and top are golden.
There can never be too many potato dishes at the Thanksgiving table! For more tasty ideas, check out our collection of Easy Thanksgiving Potato Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!