Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Time Out Stuffed Spuds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When a timeout is called, it's a great time to take a break from the action and sink your teeth into everybody's favorite finger food - potato skins! This batch is stuffed with a delicious hot chicken salad that makes it as good as a three-point play!
What You'll Need:
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can white chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pepper-Jack cheese, divided
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Scrub potatoes pierce skins several times with a fork.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or microwave 12 to 15 minutes, until tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out pulp, leaving about 1/4 inch around skins; reserve pulp for another use.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper. Rub potato shells inside and out with oil mixture, coating completely, and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In another medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, scallions, and mayonnaise; mix well and spoon equally into potato shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until the edges are crispy and brown.
If you'd like, go ahead and load these up with additional toppings like sour cream or bacon bits just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!