Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Touchdown Potato Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
These yummy mini potato-crust pizzas will score you big entertaining points whenever you serve them. Imagine the reaction when you pass around a platter of these awesome Touchdown Potato Pizza appetizers.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 ounces pepperoni (about 30 slices) chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil.
- Arrange potato slices on baking sheets and bake 10 minutes, or until pale golden in color. Turn potato slices over and cook 6 additional minutes, or until fork-tender and beginning to brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except remaining olive oil, and toss until well blended.
- Remove potatoes from oven and evenly distribute pepperoni mixture on top of each potato slice. Return to oven and bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven, and then drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil evenly over topped potato slices. Let stand 5 minutes to allow flavors to absorb, then serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!