Touchdown Potato Pizzas
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What You'll Need:
cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 ounces pepperoni (about 30 slices) chopped
cup shredded mozzarella cheese
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil.
- Arrange potato slices on baking sheets and bake 10 minutes, or until pale golden in color. Turn potato slices over and cook 6 additional minutes, or until fork-tender and beginning to brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except remaining olive oil, and toss until well blended.
- Remove potatoes from oven and evenly distribute pepperoni mixture on top of each potato slice. Return to oven and bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven, and then drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil evenly over topped potato slices. Let stand 5 minutes to allow flavors to absorb, then serve.
For more delicious recipes, click here.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 15 13