Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse is heavenly, decadent and tastes like it came right from a fancy restaurant. Fortunately for you, this dessert doesn't cost a lot to make or take a lot of time. We know you and your gang'll fall in love.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon water
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gently fold in the chocolate.
- In a cup, dissolve the instant coffee in the water and fold into the chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click here for more information regarding the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot®. And to see some great photos from our trip and get even more of our favorite international recipes, check this out!
For an extra-special way to serve our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse, spoon it into individual serving cups and top wih some additional whipped cream and a fresh raspberry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Egg Custard
- Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters