Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse is heavenly, decadent and tastes like it came right from a fancy restaurant. Fortunately for you, this dessert doesn't cost a lot to make or take a lot of time. We know you and your gang'll fall in love.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon water
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gently fold in the chocolate.
- In a cup, dissolve the instant coffee in the water and fold into the chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click here for more information regarding the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot®. And to see some great photos from our trip and get even more of our favorite international recipes, check this out!
For an extra-special way to serve our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse, spoon it into individual serving cups and top wih some additional whipped cream and a fresh raspberry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Traditional English Pudding Dessert
- Yam Banana Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Caramel Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding