The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse is heavenly, decadent and tastes like it came right from a fancy restaurant. Fortunately for you, this dessert doesn't cost a lot to make or take a lot of time. We know you and your gang'll fall in love.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon water
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gently fold in the chocolate.
- In a cup, dissolve the instant coffee in the water and fold into the chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click here for more information regarding the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot®. And to see some great photos from our trip and get even more of our favorite international recipes, check this out!
For an extra-special way to serve our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse, spoon it into individual serving cups and top wih some additional whipped cream and a fresh raspberry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- S'more Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- Baked Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Very Banana Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding