The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Banana Pudding Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Banana Pudding Parfait is kind of like the English trifle of the South! Enjoy it for breakfast, brunch, dessert or an anytime snack.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 large ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix, and vanilla until smooth and thickened. Refrigerate 10 minutes if necessary.
- In a 2-quart glass serving bowl, alternately layer cookies, pudding, and banana slices. Repeat layers ending with cookies.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Assemble this in tall-stemmed glasses and dollop with whipped cream to make your dessert look extraordinary!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Silky Rice Pudding