The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Banana Pudding Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Banana Pudding Parfait is kind of like the English trifle of the South! Enjoy it for breakfast, brunch, dessert or an anytime snack.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 large ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix, and vanilla until smooth and thickened. Refrigerate 10 minutes if necessary.
- In a 2-quart glass serving bowl, alternately layer cookies, pudding, and banana slices. Repeat layers ending with cookies.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Assemble this in tall-stemmed glasses and dollop with whipped cream to make your dessert look extraordinary!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.