Banana Pudding Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Banana Pudding Parfait is kind of like the English trifle of the South! Enjoy it for breakfast, brunch, dessert or an anytime snack.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 large ripe bananas, cut into -inch slices
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a 2-quart glass serving bowl, alternately layer cookies and banana slices, ending with cookies.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix, and vanilla until smooth. Pour over wafers and bananas.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Assemble this in tall-stemmed glasses and make your dessert look extraordinary!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Easy Pudding Shake
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Chocolate Cookie Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Baked Rice Pudding