Black and White Napoleon Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we first tasted this layered recipe, we were really impressed 'cause we figured it must be really complicated. So, how come it's here? 'Cause it only tastes complicated! Black and White Napoleon Pudding's got a fancy name, but it's a no-fuss recipe favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
What To Do:
In a medium bowl, combine prepared pudding and whipped topping. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with one-third of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Spread frosting over top, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Black and white or white and black, you can make it either way. So, maybe you'll wanna try this with regular graham crackers, chocolate pudding, and white frosting. Go ahead!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters
- Egg Custard
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters