Bourbon-Pecan Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rice pudding recipe is full of fall flavors. Our slow-cooked, Bourbon-Pecan Rice Pudding is loaded with fall favorites like, dried cranberries, pumpkin pie spice, pecans, and more. Adults will love this dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
- Coat a 3- to 3-/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients, except pecans, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours, or until liquid is mostly absorbed. Stir before serving, and sprinkle with pecans. Serve warm or chilled.
Be sure to use only cooked, long-grain, white rice in this recipe. Cooked instant rice will break down during the long cooking time, causing a mushy texture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Homemade Coconut Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding
- Creme Brulee