Bread Box Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hate to throw away those stale muffins or donuts and that old bread? Well, now you don't have to. Serve our Bread Box Pudding hot or cold, with ice cream or whipped cream, and you'll turn guilt into glad.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cubed day-old bread
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled leftover doughnuts, Danish, muffins, or cookies
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until set. Serve warm or chilled, plain or with whipped topping or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Mousse
- Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Blueberry Bread Pudding