The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate Candy Bar Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try making our Chocolate Candy Bar Bread Pudding with any of your favorite chocolate candy bars. This luscious dessert can take on a different tasty personality every time you make it.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups torn firm white bread
- 1 cup chopped chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bars
- Caramel topping
- Additional chopped chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bars
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, stir together first 6 ingredients until blended. Stir in bread and candy. Pour into a lightly greased 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours, or until center is set but still jiggles. Top each serving with caramel topping and additional chopped candy bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know a dessert bar is going to be great when you start off with a base of crumbled sugar cookies! Our Creamy Crumbly Blackberry Bars are made with fresh blackberries and fluffy cream cheese, which makes them the perfect summer potluck dessert.
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Apple Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Creamy Rice and Apple Pudding