The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate Candy Bar Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try making our Chocolate Candy Bar Bread Pudding with any of your favorite chocolate candy bars. This luscious dessert can take on a different tasty personality every time you make it.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups torn firm white bread
- 1 cup chopped chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bars
- Caramel topping
- Additional chopped chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bars
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, stir together first 6 ingredients until blended. Stir in bread and candy. Pour into a lightly greased 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours, or until center is set but still jiggles. Top each serving with caramel topping and additional chopped candy bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding