The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Heart-healthy tart and tangy cranberries are only available fresh for a short time. So take advantage of them and bake up our Test Kitchen's special Cranberry Pudding packed with crunchy brown sugar-tossed pecans in every bite. Yum!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Put cranberries in a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle brown sugar over top; toss gently. Mix in chopped pecans; spoon into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- In another medium-sized bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon over cranberry mixture in pie plate. Bake 45 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Mousse
- Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Blueberry Bread Pudding