The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Heart-healthy tart and tangy cranberries are only available fresh for a short time. So take advantage of them and bake up our Test Kitchen's special Cranberry Pudding packed with crunchy brown sugar-tossed pecans in every bite. Yum!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Put cranberries in a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle brown sugar over top; toss gently. Mix in chopped pecans; spoon into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- In another medium-sized bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon over cranberry mixture in pie plate. Bake 45 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!