The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Heart-healthy tart and tangy cranberries are only available fresh for a short time. So take advantage of them and bake up our Test Kitchen's special Cranberry Pudding packed with crunchy brown sugar-tossed pecans in every bite. Yum!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Put cranberries in a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle brown sugar over top; toss gently. Mix in chopped pecans; spoon into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- In another medium-sized bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon over cranberry mixture in pie plate. Bake 45 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- S'more Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- Baked Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding