We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait till you take a trip to the Ocean State (Rhode Island) or other coastal areas to enjoy Grapenut Pudding, a traditional New England favorite?
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup grapenuts
- 2 cups milk, slightly warmed
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except nutmeg. Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch square baking pan then sprinkle top with nutmeg.
- Place baking pan in a larger pan and add water to larger pan, filling it halfway.
- Bake 1 hour, or until light golden and set. Let cool then serve.
Serve dolloped with whipped cream or whipped topping, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!