We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait till you take a trip to the Ocean State (Rhode Island) or other coastal areas to enjoy Grapenut Pudding, a traditional New England favorite?
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup grapenuts
- 2 cups milk, slightly warmed
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except nutmeg. Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch square baking pan then sprinkle top with nutmeg.
- Place baking pan in a larger pan and add water to larger pan, filling it halfway.
- Bake 1 hour, or until light golden and set. Let cool then serve.
Serve dolloped with whipped cream or whipped topping, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- S'more Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- Baked Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding