The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't wait for a party to enjoy the buzz over this honey-kissed dessert treat. Itâ€™s easy enough to make for satisfying a weeknight sweet tooth, so try it tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan or a double boiler, combine the honey and eggs over very low heat, whisking until the mixture is thick and bubbling. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Slowly beat in the honey mixture, continuing to beat until well mixed and stiff peaks form.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- S'more Pudding
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Baked Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding