The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't wait for a party to enjoy the buzz over this honey-kissed dessert treat. Itâ€™s easy enough to make for satisfying a weeknight sweet tooth, so try it tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan or a double boiler, combine the honey and eggs over very low heat, whisking until the mixture is thick and bubbling. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Slowly beat in the honey mixture, continuing to beat until well mixed and stiff peaks form.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Creamy Rice and Apple Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding