The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't wait for a party to enjoy the buzz over this honey-kissed dessert treat. Itâ€™s easy enough to make for satisfying a weeknight sweet tooth, so try it tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan or a double boiler, combine the honey and eggs over very low heat, whisking until the mixture is thick and bubbling. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Slowly beat in the honey mixture, continuing to beat until well mixed and stiff peaks form.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- Panna Cotta
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Caramel Bread Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Donut Bread Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!