Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Our Kentucky Bourbon Parfait is a grown-ups-only treat, but if the little ones are home, be sure to make them a special kid-friendly batch without the bourbon so they can join in the tasty fun!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2
- 2 tablespoons Kentucky bourbon (see Note)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 1/2
cups coarsely crushed pecan sandies cookies
- 1 tablespoon mini semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and bourbon; whisk until thickened and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and pecans. Place half of crushed cookies evenly into 6 parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer half of pudding mixture equally over crushed cookies then top with half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cover loosely and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
If you'd rather make this without bourbon, just add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract instead.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
05 02 13