Microwave PB&J Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing missing from this warm, ooey, gooey take on a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a nice, tall glass of milk. The best part, it only takes a minute to whip up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup cubed bread (any kind, about 2 slices)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter chips
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
What To Do:
- Place bread in a small microwaveable bowl. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Pour over bread and stir gently to combine. Place jam on top.
- Microwave 1 minute, or until liquid is set in center. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Mousse
- Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Blueberry Bread Pudding