Microwave PB&J Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing missing from this warm, ooey, gooey take on a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a nice, tall glass of milk. The best part, it only takes a minute to whip up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup cubed bread (any kind, about 2 slices)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter chips
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
What To Do:
- Place bread in a small microwaveable bowl. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Pour over bread and stir gently to combine. Place jam on top.
- Microwave 1 minute, or until liquid is set in center. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!