The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peanut Butter Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a jar of peanut butter in the pantry? Well, mix it with some instant vanilla pudding and milk and get ready for the best darn homemade Peanut Butter Pudding ever. Your gang will go "nuts" over this one, and cause it only takes 3 ingredients, so will you.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and whisk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into serving dishes, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping just before serving.
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- S'more Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Strawberry Trifle
- Baked Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding