Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Think it takes hours to make rice pudding? Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding is sure to make you think again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions. Place pudding in a medium bowl and mix in rice and raisins.
- Place in 6 individual serving glasses and serve immediately.
You can use any rice in this quick rice pudding recipe, but we suggest using enriched whole-grain white rice. If you prepare this in advance, store it in the refrigerator and mix in additional prepared instant pudding just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Mousse
- Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Blueberry Bread Pudding