Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Think it takes hours to make rice pudding? Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding is sure to make you think again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions. Place pudding in a medium bowl and mix in rice and raisins.
- Place in 6 individual serving glasses and serve immediately.
You can use any rice in this quick rice pudding recipe, but we suggest using enriched whole-grain white rice. If you prepare this in advance, store it in the refrigerator and mix in additional prepared instant pudding just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Egg Custard
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters
- Strawberry Trifle