The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Think it takes hours to make rice pudding? Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding is sure to make you think again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions. Place pudding in a medium bowl and mix in rice and raisins.
- Place in 6 individual serving glasses and serve immediately.
You can use any rice in this quick rice pudding recipe, but we suggest using enriched whole-grain white rice. If you prepare this in advance, store it in the refrigerator and mix in additional prepared instant pudding just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Creamy Rice and Apple Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- Fluffy Rice Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!