The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Think it takes hours to make rice pudding? Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding is sure to make you think again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions. Place pudding in a medium bowl and mix in rice and raisins.
- Place in 6 individual serving glasses and serve immediately.
You can use any rice in this quick rice pudding recipe, but we suggest using enriched whole-grain white rice. If you prepare this in advance, store it in the refrigerator and mix in additional prepared instant pudding just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Homemade Coconut Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding
- Decadent Chocolate Pudding