Rich Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you one of those people who thinks that chocolate mousse is a fancy dish that takes hours and hours to make? Boy, are you gonna be surprised when you find out how easy it is to make at home.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and 1/2 cup heavy cream over medium heat until chocolate chips melt and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining 1-1/2 cups heavy cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream until well blended (do not stir). Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Garnish with additional real whipped cream and some shaved chocolate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.