We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
An elegant dessert in just minutes. And if you don't have strawberries on hand; any fresh or canned fruits or fruit preserves will work.
What You'll Need:
- 1 fresh or frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced and sugared to taste (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (an 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- Fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
Cut pound cake into 8 or 10 slices. Arrange half slices in a 2-quart glass serving bowl, cutting pieces to fit bowl.
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Spoon half strawberries over cake; spread with 1 cup pudding. Repeat with remaining cake slices, strawberries, and pudding.
Cover; chill at least 4 hours. Spread whipped topping over trifle, sprinkle with slivered almonds, and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Homemade Coconut Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding
- Decadent Chocolate Pudding