Sweet Roll Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pudding is one of those comforting foods thats just irresistible all the time and this Sweet Roll Pudding is no exception to that rule! It is, however, quite exceptional in taste and wow-factor!
What You'll Need:
- 2 or 3 large cinnamon-raisin rolls
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Caramel ice cream topping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Tear enough cinnamon rolls into small pieces to measure 3 cups. Sprinkle torn rolls into a lightly greased shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Combine eggs and milk; stir in sugar and vanilla, and pour over torn rolls. Combine butter and honey; pour over roll mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden. Drizzle with caramel topping.
If you don't have leftover cinnamon-raisin rolls, just buy a package of buns or bake a 7.3-ounce can of refrigerated cinnamon-raising rolls according to package directions. Tear enough rolls into small chunks to equal the 3 cups, and reserve the packaged frosting for another use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Classic Rice Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding