The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Very Banana Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
When boxed pudding just won't do, our homemade Very Banana Pudding scores with its fresh-tasting big banana flavor. They'll go ape over it!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Add banana, egg yolks, and vanilla then place over medium-low heat and slowly whisk in milk until thoroughly combined. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, whisking continuously.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes and chill thoroughly; serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For an extra special banana-chocolate treat, mix in 1/2 cup (3 ounces) miniature chocolate chips after the pudding has cooled slightly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- S'more Pudding
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- Baked Rice Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding