The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
White Chocolate Macadamia Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can you imagine coming home, sorting the mail, doing a load of laundry, and making dinner - including a fancy dessert - in thirty minutes?! It can be done, and here's all the proof you need.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package white baking bars
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine baking bars and milk over low heat until bars melt and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Place in a medium bowl and stir in nuts; mix well and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Gradually add whipped topping, stirring until well blended. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To fancy it up, spoon into stemmed wine glasses and crown with dollops of whipped topping and chocolate curls made by peeling a chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler. Yes, it's that easy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.