White Chocolate Macadamia Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can you imagine coming home, sorting the mail, doing a load of laundry, and making dinner - including a fancy dessert - in thirty minutes?! It can be done, and here's all the proof you need.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package white baking bars
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine baking bars and milk over low heat until bars melt and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Place in a medium bowl and stir in nuts; mix well and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Gradually add whipped topping, stirring until well blended. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To fancy it up, spoon into stemmed wine glasses and crown with dollops of whipped topping and chocolate curls made by peeling a chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler. Yes, it's that easy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!