Amish Chow Chow Relish
- 10 cups
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut yellow wax beans, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 1/2
teaspoon celery seed
What To Do:
- In a large heat-proof bowl, combine all vegetables; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, turmeric, and salt to a boil over high heat; stir occasionally. Pour over vegetables; mix gently.
- Let mixture sit until cool then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This easy homemade relish complements so many dishes. How about serving it with our Amish Country Casserole?
- If you'd like to learn more about beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch country, click here. And for a fun place to visit and more tasty recipes, check out Kitchen Kettle Village.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 13 14