We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need to spice up a regular old pound cake? Try out our Berry Delight dessert topping! Raspberries and strawberries come together to make any plain dessert "berry" delicious.
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons raspberry spreadable fruit
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
What To Do:
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, cover, and chill for one hour.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Use to top slices of chocolate or golden pound cake. Then top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- Holiday Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Poolside Party Fluff
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Ring
- Death by Chocolate
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts