We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect combination of strawberry and raspberry. Mmmm!
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons raspberry spreadable fruit
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
What To Do:
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, cover, and chill for one hour.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Use to top slices of chocolate or golden pound cake. Then top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- Triple Chocolate Mess
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Sour Cream Frosting