Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kentucky bourbon is the secret ingredient in this classic southern barbecue sauce. Check it out and see if you can taste the richness that the bourbon adds.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; boil for a few minutes, until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve warm.
- Discard any leftover sauce that has come in contact with raw meat or other foods.
- Any leftover sauce that hasn’t come in contact with raw foods should be allowed to cool before covering and storing in the refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!