Bourbon Ham Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our to-die-for homemade glaze will make your holiday ham memorable. Our Test Kitchen's recipe for Bourbon Ham Glaze is so simple yet so elegant.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
What To Do:
- In a small pot, combine all ingredients; mix well and heat until warm.
Pour half the glaze over your ham and roast 30 minutes. Baste occasionally with remaining glaze and continue to cook an additional 45 minutes, or until heated through. Let ham stand 10 minutes before slicing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You only need five minutes to make this homemade Chinese recipe taste take-out worthy, so grab your wok (or a skillet!) and some fresh ingredients and get ready to impress your whole family. One taste and you'll never order Chinese take-out again!
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Amish Chow Chow Relish