We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This lively Jamaican jerk-seasoned Caribbean Salsa takes on a tropical tang thatâ€™s sure to be a crowd-pleasing hit. Served as a dipper or a topping for grilled chicken or fish, you canâ€™t beat it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper or jerk seasoning (or to taste)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Stir before serving.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?