We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This lively Jamaican jerk-seasoned Caribbean Salsa takes on a tropical tang thatâ€™s sure to be a crowd-pleasing hit. Served as a dipper or a topping for grilled chicken or fish, you canâ€™t beat it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper or jerk seasoning (or to taste)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Stir before serving.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!