Chocolate Sundae Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all love making those late night sundaes in our pajamas, garnishing them with all of our favorite toppings. And what ice cream sundae would be complete without a homemade Chocolate Sundae Sauce, are we right? Make sure to grab all of your other favorite toppings like sliced strawberries, nuts, and whipped cream to turn ice cream night into a dessert night to remember.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa, flour, and salt; mix well.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, over medium heat, heat the water, vanilla, and butter until the butter melts. Add the sugar mixture and continue heating until the mixture is almost boiling and slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, cool slightly, and serve immediately, or store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Garlic Butter
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Patient Dill Sauce
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- 17 Recipes for Homemade Butters and Spreads