We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
Not only will you need those sunglasses for the bright Mexican sun, you'll need 'em when you serve up a batch of this colorful change-of-pace salsa.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, chopped and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, chopped
What To Do:
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Makes about 4 cups.
For more heat, add 2 or 3 seeded and chopped fresh jalapeño peppers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!