Continental Steak Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
American beef teams so naturally with this simple treat. Just the aroma makes me ravenous! And have you noticed that beef (steak, in particular) is coming back stronger than ever? There's a reason we love it ... mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute the garlic and scallions in the butter for about 1 minute. While stirring continuously, mix in the remaining ingredients.
Makes about 1/2 cup
Drizzle this sauce over cooked steak slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves