Continental Steak Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
American beef teams so naturally with this simple treat. Just the aroma makes me ravenous! And have you noticed that beef (steak, in particular) is coming back stronger than ever? There's a reason we love it ... mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute the garlic and scallions in the butter for about 1 minute. While stirring continuously, mix in the remaining ingredients.
Makes about 1/2 cup
Drizzle this sauce over cooked steak slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!