Cranberry Holiday Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr
- READY IN
- 12 Hr 5 Min
When cranberry sauce just isn't special enough for your holiday dinner, this Cranberry Holiday Mold is what you need. Boasting a refreshing citrusy and berry flavor, this one fits all your holiday entertaining from autumn through winter.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving size) packages strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (one 12-ounce can) cold ginger ale (see Note)
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water; stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the cranberry sauce to the gelatin; mix well. Stir in the ginger ale, then pour into a gelatin mold or 10-inch Bundt pan. Place the orange segments over the top and chill for at least 8 hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, immerse the bottom of the mold in warm water for a few seconds, then invert onto a flat serving plate larger than the mold, and release the mold.
- Diet ginger ale will work just as well as regular, while reducing the sugar content of this treat.
- We like to garnish the mold with additional orange segments for a special holiday-fancy touch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!