Cranberry Holiday Mold
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
When cranberry sauce just isn't special enough for your holiday dinner, this Cranberry Holiday Mold is what you need. Boasting a refreshing citrusy and berry flavor, this one fits all your holiday entertaining from autumn through winter.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving size) packages strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2
cups (one 12-ounce can) cold ginger ale (see Note)
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water; stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the cranberry sauce to the gelatin; mix well. Stir in the ginger ale, then pour into a gelatin mold or 10-inch Bundt pan. Place the orange segments over the top and chill for at least 8 hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, immerse the bottom of the mold in warm water for a few seconds, then invert onto a flat serving plate larger than the mold, and release the mold.
- Diet ginger ale will work just as well as regular, while reducing the sugar content of this treat.
- We like to garnish the mold with additional orange segments for a special holiday-fancy touch.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 13 12