Creamy Fruit Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can spoon this over any fruit for sweet, mellow, and delicious results. If you like, put a dollop of whipped cream over it and call it Fresh Fruit Chantilly. It only looks, sounds, and tastes fancy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 tablespoons frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons grated orange peel (fresh or dried)
- Dash allspice
What To Do:
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together well. Serve over cut-up fresh fruit.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.