Creamy Fruit Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can spoon this over any fruit for sweet, mellow, and delicious results. If you like, put a dollop of whipped cream over it and call it Fresh Fruit Chantilly. It only looks, sounds, and tastes fancy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 tablespoons frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons grated orange peel (fresh or dried)
- Dash allspice
What To Do:
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together well. Serve over cut-up fresh fruit.
- Makes about 2 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!