Creamy Fruit Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can spoon this over any fruit for sweet, mellow, and delicious results. If you like, put a dollop of whipped cream over it and call it Fresh Fruit Chantilly. It only looks, sounds, and tastes fancy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 tablespoons frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons grated orange peel (fresh or dried)
- Dash allspice
What To Do:
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together well. Serve over cut-up fresh fruit.
- Makes about 2 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!