Cucumber Dill Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cucumber Dill Dip features Pennsylvania Dutch flavors, and it's just what you'll wanna mix up when summer gardens are overflowing with fresh cucumbers and dill.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped scallions (green onions)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender jar; process until almost smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cover, and chill for 2 hours to "marry"" the flavors.
Serve this as a dip with veggies, crackers, tacos, or chips, or use as a salad dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Peach and Plum Jam