We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take advantage of the cream of the crop of garden fresh cukes at the market or local farmstands and make our easy Cucumber Sauce. It'll team with lots of your Greek and other favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 4 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and sour cream. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice and dill.
Fold into sour cream-cucumber mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Great on poached fish or as a salad dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Simple Homemade Pickles