We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take advantage of the cream of the crop of garden fresh cukes at the market or local farmstands and make our easy Cucumber Sauce. It'll team with lots of your Greek and other favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 4 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and sour cream. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice and dill.
Fold into sour cream-cucumber mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Great on poached fish or as a salad dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!