We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Refreshing and creamy, our homemade Dill Sauce is a versatile chilled sauce to team with many of our favorite dishes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Transfer to serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes 2 cups
This sauce is also great served with chunked vegetables.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.