Easiest Dill Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 Cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
If you're serving up fish for dinner, dill sauce is a must have. You don't have to worry though 'cause we've got the Easiest Dill Sauce recipe around, so you don't have to spend too much time in the kitchen. All we have to do is combine five simple ingredients, chill it in the fridge for an hour, and we're ready to go. Who would've thought that serving up a fancy fish dinner could be so simple?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
The longer the sauce is chilled, the stronger the dill flavor will be. Make this the night before you serve it.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves