Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This sauce makes a cool accompaniment for any Greek-style meat dish.
What You'll Need:
- 16 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately or place in a medium-sized bowl, cover, and chill until ready to use.
Try this sauce with our Greek Lamb Kebabs. They go perfectly together!
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves