Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This sauce makes a cool accompaniment for any Greek-style meat dish.
What You'll Need:
- 16 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately or place in a medium-sized bowl, cover, and chill until ready to use.
Try this sauce with our Greek Lamb Kebabs. They go perfectly together!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!