Fiery Creole Pepper Rub
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This "call the Fire Department hot" Firry Creole Pepper Rub is the homemade rub you'll want to use for anyone who loves spicy grilled foods! Make sure to serve a refreshing beverage with it, and you'll have a hit on your hands.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
What To Do:
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Makes 1/2 cup.
Cover and store any unused rub for future use.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Amish Chow Chow Relish