Fire and Ice Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fiery southwestern flavors combined with the cool watermelon, with its hint of sweetness, make our Fire and Ice Salsa a novel change of pace from traditional tomato- based salsas.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups seeded and chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon scallion
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno peppers
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or more before serving.
Makes 3 cups
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!