Fire and Ice Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
The fiery southwestern flavors combined with the cool watermelon, with its hint of sweetness, make our Fire and Ice Salsa a novel change of pace from traditional tomato- based salsas.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups seeded and chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon scallion
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno peppers
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or more before serving.
Makes 3 cups
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!