We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 1/2 cup
- 5 Min
Garlic Butter is always a handy sauce to have around. Whether you're looking to make instant garlic bread or you want to add an extra-special touch to some veggies or the main course, this recipe for garlic butter truly is your secret recipe in the kitchen.
What You'll Need:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
This homemade garlic butter recipe is one of our favorites! Click here to view a whole collection of homemade butters and spreads!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.