Garlicky Cucumber Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you expecting company and can't quite figure out what to put out for everyone to eat? We've got just the solution that's both unique but beloved. Our homemade sauce recipe for Garlicky Cucumber Sauce pairs well with cucumber slices, pieces of French bread, and so much more. Leave some small plates and napkins next to a serving platter and watch all of it disappear before your eyes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve immediately or place in a medium glass or plastic storage bowl, cover, and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.