Garlicky Cucumber Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you expecting company and can't quite figure out what to put out for everyone to eat? We've got just the solution that's both unique but beloved. Our homemade sauce recipe for Garlicky Cucumber Sauce pairs well with cucumber slices, pieces of French bread, and so much more. Leave some small plates and napkins next to a serving platter and watch all of it disappear before your eyes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve immediately or place in a medium glass or plastic storage bowl, cover, and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!