We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Horseradish Mayonnaise is a zesty topping, perfect for roast beef or grilled or smoked meats.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup real or light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover; chill to blend the flavors. Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Amish Chow Chow Relish